Thursday, September 29, 2011

BARGAIN HUNT - 13

I have never been quick enough off the mark to buy cycling kit from Aldi as it is always snapped up with such vigour! From today Aldi have winter cycling jackets in blue and on-trend white for a wallet friendly £15.99. They are also offering winter cycling gloves for a mere £4.99.


Winter Cycling JacketAldi are also offering a rain jacket, winter cycling jersey, cycling trousers, a rather lush looking merino long-sleeved top (30% merino wool), winter socks, shoes, lights, a bike stand, mudguards plus a whole smorgasbord of accessories.


Mind boggling...

I have no idea about quality of Aldi stuff, although I have often read in forums that their stuff is perfectly acceptable and exceed price-related expectations. I have tried some Lidl stuff, which I imagine is comparable, and have generally been impressed. I wouldn't wear it for Sunday best, but it's good for the commute.
ALDI
Regardless, this stuff flies off the shelves, so grab one whilst you can...

No comments:

Post a Comment