Saturday, October 1, 2011

RAPHA AW11 KIT NOW AVAILABLE

Range Preview: Lookbook now onlineThe long awaited and much anticipated new Rapha Autumn/Winter 2011 range is now available. All us Rapha fans have been salivating at the prospect, teased have we been by the little snippets of information drip-fed by Rapha over the past few weeks.

Well, now the wait is over. Not only can we view the latest new stuff at the usual place, there is also an exclusive online showcase featuring photography and films shot by Ben Ingham in the French-Italian Alps.

How very, well, Rapha of them...

Actually, I am quite relieved that my winter wardrobe isn't sufficiently lacking for me to go out and purge the contents of my wallet at Rapha HQ. One of the reasons I love Rapha so much is the longevity of their products. The winter kit I have now is the same kit that has kept me warm and dry through the last several (harsh) winters, and the stuff still looks brand new.

And the best bit? If I fancy a new piece of Rapha kit, or a new colourway, I just sell the 'old' stuff on eBay to fund it. Everyone's a winner...

No comments:

Post a Comment