Wednesday, September 21, 2011

BARGAIN HUNT - FIVE TRIPPING THE LIGHT FANTASTIC

I am always amazed by how quickly the nights close in at this time of the year. Gone are those long summer evenings when leisurely rides home with the sun still high in the sky could be enjoyed. Actually, scratch that - I don't remember the sun coming out to play with me on many of my summer evening rides this year. But even as the rain lashed against my Oakley clear lenses, at least it was still daylight.

Now of course even at 7.30pm it is fully dark, over here in the east anyway. So, thoughts turn to digging out the lights to decorate our bikes again. If, like me, you are in the market for a new set of lights - this will be my first autumn/winter of commuting by bike - then there are bargains galore to be found.

Smart Lunar 25 Lux Front With 1/2 Watt Rear Light SetPlanet X again have come up with some great deals. At the moment all their Smart lights are half-price, the pick of the bunch being the Smart Lunar 25 front and rear set at a rather tempting £27.99 from £56. 

No comments:

Post a Comment