Thursday, November 10, 2011

THE TRIPLE CROWN, VANCOUVER BC

Even if you would never normally pay a visit to the Rapha website, I urge you to take yourself along to take a look at the simply beautiful video of The Triple Crown, Vancouver BC.


The Triple Crown is loosely defined as the summiting of Vancouver’s Seymour, Grouse and Cypress mountains in one effort. There’s no rule regarding in what order the climbs must be done, only that they have to be completed in one day. 


I spent time in Vancouver and it is a wonderful city. Sadly I wasn't cycling at the time and after watching this video this is something I now regret more than ever.


What stunning scenery. What a place to ride your bike.


I will simply have to go back, this time packing my two wheels...


No comments:

Post a Comment